FAQ (Frequent Ask Questions) 作者的常见问题
1. Q: What's the contact information of the JMS editorial office?
A: You can contact the editorial staffs via the following three ways.
2. Q ：Journal of Mountain Science的中文刊名是什么？
3. What are the ISSN and CN of the Journal of Mountain Science?
A: ISSN 1672-6316; CN 15-1668/P
4. Q: Is Journal of Mountain Science SCI-indexed journal?
A: Yes, it is. It's included in Web of Science since 2007.
5. Q: What's the most recent impact factor of theJournal of Mountain Science ?
A: The recently released impact factor in 2016 is 1.072.
6. Q: How can I know whether my manuscript falls in the scope of the JMS?
A: You can read about JMS at http://jms.imde.ac.cn/jms to learn the journal's editorial policy and scope. If you are still not sure about it, please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org to consult, we'll answer you ASAP.
7. Q: How do I submit my manuscript?
A: All manuscripts to the JMS have to be submitted online at http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/jmsjournal (For Chinese users, you can use https://cn03.manuscriptcentral.com/jmsjournal for possibly faster access). Authors need to register first if it's the first time for you to login the online manuscript system.
8. Q: Can I recommend reviewers?
A: Yes, of course. It's required that the author recommend at least 3 reviewers when he submits his manuscript to the online system. But the editor reserves rights to not select the reviewers the authors recommend.
9. Q: Can I consult my manuscript status?
A: We strongly suggest that the authors to enter the manuscript system to check your manuscripts status. If you want to write to consult the status. It is requred to write your manuscript ID number in the email title so that we could reply you timely. If you want to call to consult the status or leave messages to the JMS QQ, it is the same to tell us your manuscript ID number.
9. Q: How long can I have final decision on my manuscript?
A: The set workflow is within 1 month from the submission to the acceptance. However, the period will vary depending on the following factors: 1) whether the authors have prepared the manuscript according to the Guides to Authors; 2) whether the authors have filled in the required information when submitting; 3) whether the editors have invited peer-reviewers within the set deadline; 4) Whether sufficient numbers of reviewers have accepted the review invitation and submitted the review comments timely.
10. Q: Does the Journal charge publication fee on color images?
A: No. We encourage authors to use color images in the manuscripts.
11. Q: Where can I download the fulltext of the Journal of Mountain Science?
12. Q: What's ORCID ?
A: ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between you and your professional activities ensuring that your work is recognized.The Journal of Mountain Science requires every author should provide his/hertheir ORCID numbers from the first issue of 2015.
13. Q: Where can I apply for my ORCID?
A: Authors can register at http://orcid.org or 中国科学家在线 (http://www.iauthor.cn/) (The latter one is for Chinese authors).